Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Last episodes of Maria watches over us 4th season

I've just finished watching the 4th season of Maria-sama, after finally managing to find the last disc under my couch. I'm so messy ;_;

For those strange people who don't know what Maria-sama is;
Maria watches over us is the most great and fascinating anime series ever... almost.
It's based on a series of novels by Oyuki Konno, wich is not avaliable in English.
It's about some girls at a catholic school in Japan. They have a big statue of Maria there and stuff, where most of the greatest scenes ever take place *-*
It's Maria!
Some people think of Maria-sama as a lesbian series, even wikipedia thinks so, but they're really just the bestest friends ever (also according to the author of the novels).


I'm so bad at this, I can't even make those cool spoiler-thingies i see on other blogs ;_;
I don't want to scare away my readers with spoilers.
I'll just try to post things thats not too spoiling.

Then we have SPOILERS! (But not too spoiling).



In the 4th series it's Yumi's turn to find herself a little sister (Yoshino and the others who were 1st-graders in the first series too).
We also get to know a lot more about Yoko.
Yoko with her hair down! And she's not irritated!

I liked how they fleshed out Yoko alot. Yoko's so adorable.
I can't write too much until i can make those spoiler tags ;_;

The 4th season is as good as the other seasons. But i miss the intro from the older series;

"The maidens, who flock to Mother Maria's garden, pass through the tall gates today yet again with innocent, angelic smiles. Their pure hearts and bodies are clad in deep-colored uniforms. So that the pleats of their skirts are not disturbed and so that their white sailor collars are not set aflutter, it is customary here to walk slowly and with decorum. The Private Lillian Girls' Academy, a garden of maidens."

And they've also changed the theme song.

No comments:

Post a Comment