Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My sister's in my room playing Oblivion

I loved Fallout 3, but didn't like Oblivion much.
Oblivion just sends you out in an open world with lots to do.
But there's so much to do that i don't really care. I don't know why i want to be a thief or join the assasins. 
I don't really get any awards, you just do what you want in Oblivion it seems. Do some quests, get some meaningless stuff.
Fallout 3 just feels so much more alive to me. Interesting characters, interesting quests with fun stories, and alot more creative locations, but with a really short main-story.
Oblivion is just a world with people without soul to me.

I look forward to Fallout: New Vegas, but i'm a bit afraid that they make it more like a FPS-game this time.
I hate first-person-shooters.

3 comments: